- Includes 10" In-Line Centrifugal Fan and a Plug-In Variable Speed Fan Control
- Centrifugal fan mounts in-line to new or existing air ducts, increasing air flow
- Plug-In Variable Speed Fan Control allows you to adjust air flow speed
The Suncourt Centrax VS110-CRD 10" In-Line Centrifugal Fan and Plug-in Variable Speed Controller simply plugs into a 120 VAC outlet and is the ideal solution to boost airflow, move air or exhaust air. The kit contains a Centrax Centrifugal Blower Fan, a Plug-In Variable Speed Controller and the necessary mounting hardware.10" In-Line Centrax Centrifugal Fan - TF110-CRD
The Suncourt Centrax TF110-CRD 10" In-Line Centrifugal Fan is designed for mounting in-line to a 10" air duct. It uses backward inclined blades with ball bearings that are permanently sealed and lubricated, ensuring high volume and pressure of air flow. Typical applications for the centrifugal fan include pushing cold air to upper floors in the summer time, moving air long distances and pushing warm air down from high ceilings. It can also be used for multiple bathroom exhaust.Plug-In Variable Speed Fan Control - VS200
The Plug-in Variable Speed Fan Controller operates from 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz and has a maximum rating of 2.5 Amps. Plug-in versatility, no tools required. It provides infinitely variable speed motor control for Shaded Pole, Permanent Split Capacitor and Universal (AC/DC) motors. The variable speed motor control contains a dial to adjust high to low fan speed and noise. This plug-in speed controller is constructed with a rugged flame-retardant ABS enclosure. Applications include range hoods, vibrators, humidifiers, fireplace blowers, fans, laminar flow hoods, incandescent lamps, heat tunnels and stirrers. The kit includes a plug-in variable speed controller.
This kit is also available as a 4" Kit
, 6" Kit
, 8" Kit
or 12" Kit
. Additionally, this product can be purchased without a Plug-In Variable Speed Fan Controller for 4"
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I use a Centrax Centrifugal Fan for?
- When you have air delivery problems, Duct Booster Fans are easier to install and are less expensive than major rework of your duct system or purchasing expensive new equipment.
- Centrax Centrifugal Fans can take care of those rooms that are too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter quietly and efficiently by boosting the flow of air to a poorly performing register or to a room that is at the end of a long duct run.
- Centrax Centrifugal Fans can be a valuable accessory to alternative heating sources such as wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, and other heating devices to help move that warm air through ductwork to other rooms with fan maximum heat rating to 140° F.
- Centrax Centrifugal Fans can be used as exhaust fans in certain indoor environments. Never use this fan for boosting or exhausting toxic or flammable vapors. Never use for exhausting flue gases from furnace, fireplaces, etc.
- What type of motor is used in Centrax Centrifugal Fans?
- The electric motor is a Class F sealed, thermally protected, auto-reset, external rotor motor with ball bearing.
- Can I use a Centrax Centrifugal Fan for dryer boosting?
- Yes, Suncourt has a dryer boosting kit that includes the fan, current switch and mounting hardware for the installation.
- Can I use a Centrax Centrifugal Fan in a humid environment?
- Yes, the Centrax Fan utilizes a sealed motor that can withstand humid/damp environments.
- What does Thermally Protected mean?
- A thermally protected motor contains a fuse that will cut off power to the motor should the motor temperature exceed a safe limit. Centrax Centrifugal Fans contain an auto-resetting feature.
- What are the impellers made of?
- Glass filled nylon with a flame rating of UL94VO.
- Can I build-in a Centrax, i.e. drywall or panel over it?
- No. The Centrax must always remain accessible for service, cleaning or repair.
- Can I use the Centrax to vent outside air?
- What is the lowest airflow temperature for a Centrax?
- To maintain good oiling of the motor bearings, we recommend a minimum temperature of -30° F (-34.4° C).
- Is the Centrax safe?
- The Centrax fans have been rigorously tested to the Standards of Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and have an ETL listing.
10" In-Line Centrifugal Fan - TF110-CRD
Plug-In Variable Speed Fan Control - VS200
- Duct Diameter: 10"
- Fan Overall Width: 15.75"
- Fan Overall Height: 13.75"
- Amps: 2.0
- Watts: 230
- Volts: 120
- Hz: 60
- CFM: 875
- Class F TP Auto Reset
- UV Protected/Flame Retardant Thermal Plastic Resin
- 140° F (60° C) Maximum Air Stream Temperature
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Solid State
- Simple Plug-In to 120VAC outlet
- High to Low Speed Dial Adjustment
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load 300 Watts/2.5 A
- Max Ambient Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- UL Listed US & Canada
Only merchandise credit for defective items returned within 30 days of purchase. No other returns allowed on this item.
Manufacturer contact information: Suncourt Inc, Tel: (800) 999-3267