- Installs in-line with new or existing air ducts, increasing air flow
- Offers high volume and pressure
- Ball bearings are permanently sealed and lubricated
- Backward inclined blades
The Suncourt Centrax TF110-CRD 10" In-Line Centrifugal Fan mounts to your air duct and is the ideal solution to boost airflow, move air or exhaust air. It uses backward inclined blades with ball bearings that are permanently sealed and lubricated, ensuring high volume and pressure of air flow. Typical applications for the centrifugal fan include pushing cold air to upper floors in the summer time, moving air long distances and pushing warm air down from high ceilings. It can also be used for multiple bathroom exhaust.
This product is also available for 4"
, air ducts. Additionally, this product can be purchased with a Plug-In Variable Speed Fan Controller as a 4" Kit
, 6" Kit
, 8" Kit
, 10" Kit
or 12" Kit
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I use a Centrax Centrifugal Fan for?
- When you have air delivery problems, Centrifugal Fans are easier to install and are less expensive than major rework of your duct system or purchasing expensive new equipment.
- Centrax Centrifugal Fans can take care of those rooms that are too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter quietly and efficiently by boosting the flow of air to a poorly performing register or to a room that is at the end of a long duct run.
- Centrax Centrifugal Fans can be a valuable accessory to alternative heating sources such as wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, and other heating devices to help move that warm air through ductwork to other rooms with fan maximum heat rating to 140° F.
- Centrax Centrifugal Fans can be used as an exhaust fan in certain dry indoor environments. Never use this fan for boosting or exhausting toxic or flammable vapors. Never use for exhausting flue gases from furnace, fireplaces, etc.
- What type of motor is used in Centrax Centrifugal Fans?
- The electric motor is a Class F sealed, thermally protected, auto-reset, external rotor motor with ball bearings.
- Can I use a Centrax Centrifugal Fan for dryer boosting?
- Yes, Suncourt has a dryer boosting kit that includes the fan, current switch and mounting hardware for the installation.
- Can I use a Centrax Centrifugal Fan in a humid environment?
- Yes, the Centrax Fan utilizes a sealed motor that can withstand humid/damp environments.
- What does Thermally Protected mean?
- A thermally protected motor contains a fuse that will cut off power to the motor should the motor temperature exceed a safe limit. Centrax Centrifugal Fans contain an auto-resetting feature.
- What are the impellers made of?
- Glass filled nylon with a flame rating of UL94VO.
- Can I build-in a Centrax, i.e. drywall or panel over it?
- No. The Centrax must always remain accessible for service, cleaning or repair.
- Can I use the Centrax to vent outside air?
- What is the lowest airflow temperature for a Centrax?
- To maintain good oiling of the motor bearings, we recommend a minimum temperature of -30° F (-34.4° C).
- What do I typically need for electrical installation?
- Provided in the box is the hardware for mounting the Centrax Centrifugal Fan. You will also need a screwdriver, duct tape, drill, and pliers depending on your installation.
- Is the Centrax safe?
- The Centrax fans have been rigorously tested to the Standards of Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and have an ETL listing.
10" In-Line Centrifugal Fan - TF110-CRD
- Duct Diameter: 10"
- Fan Overall Width: 15.75"
- Fan Overall Height: 13.75"
- Amps: 2.0
- Watts: 230
- Volts: 120
- Hz: 60
- CFM: 875
- Class F TP Auto Reset
- UV Protected/Flame Retardant Thermal Plastic Resin
- 140° F (60° C) Maximum Air Stream Temperature
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Only merchandise credit for defective items returned within 30 days of purchase. No other returns allowed on this item.
Manufacturer contact information: Suncourt Inc, Tel: (800) 999-3267