Click for larger image and other views
- Ideal for SmartGrid applications
- Integrated high-powered Zigbee radio communication
- Remotely Accessible from any Standard Web Browser
- Supports 256 Devices/ Scenes and controls up to 300 Programs
- Apple and Android apps available
The ISY994iZS is an easy-to-use central controller that is ideal for configuring and programing INSTEON, X10 and and Zigbee devices, while using its built-in SmartGrid technology to monitor your energy usage. It is a commercial grade standalone automation and energy management solution that has numerous features to satisfy the most advanced DIY'er or seasoned home control enthusiast. 3 phase and other electrical system incompatibilities with INSTEON are no longer an obstacle to a successful implementation. If you need unbridled control, the ISY994iZS is your controller.
The ISY994iZS supports up to 256 devices and scenes and a maximum of 300 programs. The ISY994iZS controller is able to configure and program INSTEON devices using INSTEON native protocols and specifications. This allows it to directly write to INSTEON devices internally instead of just in the controller, creating a more robust network. You can set up timer events and custom event triggers, as well as monitor and control all the INSTEON-compatible devices in your home from any web-browser anywhere in the world. Now you can check if the lights in your house were left on and remotely control them from your computer at the office. The IR model allows you to program your infrared universal remote to control all your INSTEON/X10 devices and scenes. The PRO model extends the capabilities of the ISY for extremely large installations
Extends the capabilities of ISY994i Series:
• Integrated High Powered Zigbee PRO radio and stack
• Native support for Zigbee SEP (Smart Energy Profile) - SEP Functionality:
• All clusters are supported and immediately available for custom and user defined programs:
• Metering Cluster
• Price Cluster
• DRLC Cluster
• Up to 10 events per cluster are stored, scheduled, and run at due time.
• All events are also published to network clients (such as Mobile apps)
• DRLC Opt in/out for scheduled and running events
• Message confirmation
• Native support for OpenADR out of the box
• Integration with multiple 3rd party energy monitoring portals
Smart Grid Enabled
ISY994iZS takes energy conservation to the next level by enabling proactive management of all facets of energy consumption and production, utilizing firsthand information directly from the utility meter* to automatically command and control INSTEON devices, and thus promoting energy conservation and ultimately reducing costs. As security and privacy is of our utmost concern, none of the interactions between ISY, INSTEON devices, and the environment is sent back to the utility unless explicitly opted in.
* To communicate with Smart Meters, ISY994iZS must be provisioned by your utility provider.
For INSTEON control this device must be paired with an INSTEON Dual-Band PLM Serial Interface. The PLM allows for direct communication with your existing INSTEON network from the ISY994iZS controller. The PLM features built-in dual-band technology that sends and receives INSTEON signals via power line and radio frequency (RF), so it doubles as an Access Point. This makes it ideal for new INSTEON installs if you have or plan to use RF-only INSTEON-compatible devices like a remote, thermostat, motion sensor, or contact sensor.
Control all your INSTEON/X10 devices with any infrared universal remote (RC5-compatible)
Control other network-enabled devices using our optional Network Module (RS-232 devices can be controlled using an ELK IP232 or Global Cache GC-100 and more)
Non IR models can be filed upgraded to IR platform
(1) The ISY994iZS requires an INSTEON Serial PowerLinc Modem PLM (sold separately):
• 2412S - PowerLinc - INSTEON Modem, Serial (no longer available but it is compatible)
• 2413S - PowerLinc Modem - INSTEON Serial Interface (Dual-Band)
(2) The ISY994iZS does not require a power supply when used with a PLM which supplies power via the RJ-45 port (for example, PLM model #2412S). ISY994iZS does provide a port for an optional AC adapter for instances where the PLM does not supply power, or the user prefers to supply power independent of the PLM (for example, PLM model #2413S).
1x - ISY994iZS Smart Grid INSTEON / Zigbee Home Automation Controller
2x - 3 Foot Ethernet Cable (RJ-45)
1x - Power Supply
1x - Quick Start Guide
Using any Java-enabled web browser, the ISY994iZS gives you the ability to control, monitor and configure all INSTEON-compatible devices from any web-browser anywhere in the world. Best of all, no software is needed to gain access to your INSTEON network. Simply bring up a browser and type in the URL of your Home Automation Controller.
Native iPhone/iPad Apps for Use with ISY-994iZS/IR PRO Now Available
- MobiLinc and MobiLinc Lite - MobiLinc and MobiLinc Lite - Using Wi-Fi or Cellular communication, MobiLinc supports control and real-time monitoring of up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 devices, 1024 scenes, and 1024 programs on your iPhone or iPod touch anywhere in the world. With MobiLinc Pro and your iPhone or iPod touch, control all of your lights, thermostats, devices, programs and irrigation system while on vacation or away from home. With MobiLinc and the many INSTEON devices available, home automation from the palm of your hand has never been easier.
MobiLinc Pro works with any ISY-99i central controller (requiring the PowerLinc Modem), the SmartLinc - INSTEON Central Controller, or the INSTEON PowerLinc Controller (PLC).
- Automatic Find and Sync with ISY on Local Wi-Fi
- Real Time INSTEON Device Status
- Command Your Devices Anywhere with Wi-Fi, 3G, or EDGE
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON Devices, 1024 Scenes, and 1024 Programs
- Supports the Brultech Energy Monitor to display real-time energy consumption
- Supports Smart eMeters
- Supports Weather
- Supports X10 Devices
- Keep Your Favorite Devices, Scenes, and Programs on a dedicated page
- Supports a virtual unlimited number of ISY-994x controllers
- Customize your devices, scenes, and programs with icons, custom command names, and custom status names
- Securely access your ISY anywhere using MobiLinc Connect for your ISY-99x series controller. No complex networking required. It just works. See www.mobilinc.com for more information.
| Available through the App store:|
MobiLinc Lite (free)
MobiLinc Pro ($19.99)
MobiLinc HD ($49.99)
| Also Available for Andriod: |
MobiLinc Lite (free trial)
MobiLinc Pro ($19.99)
Here's a video showing how to configure ISY with MobiLinc:
- eK ISY - eKeypad ISY is a mobile application that allows your iPhone to control aspects of your ISY-99. This includes all INSTEON devices supported by the ISY. Additionally, eK ISY supports as many INSTEON devices as can be configured on the ISY.
- Available through iTunes:
- eK ISY ($44.99):
Additional Features for the ISY994iZS
Field Upgradeable/Auto Upgrade
Realtime clock on board
- Many new features added regularly via firmware updates
- Admin Console automatically notifies you of official firmware updates
- Standard ISY994iZS is field upgradeable to ISY994iZS PRO to support additional devices/scenes
Remotely accessible from anywhere in the world and on any platform
- Supports Daylight Saving
- Supports automatic sync with internet time sources (NTP)
- Automatically calculation of Sunrise/Sunset times based on location
- Monitor, control, and configure your system remotely
- Secure Web Server with certificate management (up to 2048 bits)
- Automatically create port forwarding rules on your UPnP enabled router
- Browser-based Java Applet or Java Web Start Application
- Support for Windows, MAC, and Linux
- For easiy monitoring, control and management Devices can be linked to the ISY using thier INSTEON address or by pressing their SET buttons. Once linked to the ISY, devices can be monitored, controlled and managed through the ISY's built-in web server and Java-based Administrative Console
- 3rd party products are available to monitor and control your home from your iPhone, PC, Nokia touch panel, and more!
- If you already have devices installed and programmed, the ISY can crawl your existing INSTEON network to automatically link discovered devices
- Replace Device: seamlessly replace a defective device with a new one
- Replace Modem: seamlessly replace a defective modem (PLM) with a new one
- Restore Devices: simply restore your device to its correct settings if it is factory reset or has somehow lost its programming
- Create folders/sub-folders to help organize your devices and scenes
- Support for majority of INSTEON products
Programs, Schedules, and Variables
- Supports up to 1024 devices/scenes
- Use simple drag/drop to easily create scenes containing multiple devices
- Create controller/responder relationships between all devices within the scene
- Easily change scene attributes for each and every one of the devices within the scene
- Once programmed, scenes operate completely independent of the ISY for the quickest response time and most reliable operation
- Programs are easily created by simple mouse point and click
- Create complex schedules using precise time, from/to, days, sunrise/sunset times, offsets, etc.
- Create complex triggers based on the combination of schedules, any event (e.g. key press), and many other triggers
- Use Variables to control the flow of programs
- Complete support for Wait and Repeat constructs including Random values
- Custom and user defined email and SMS Notifications to custom user groups
- Built-in X10 support includes the use of programs to control your X10 devices using IR, schedules, or events from other INSTEON/X10 devices
- X10/A10 Module features enhanced X10 capabilities, including support for X10 devices in the device tree
- Free REST, Web Services, and Java SDK for easy integration with 3rd party hardware and software - or development of your own
- Discounts on products and modules for eligible developers
|Manufacturer Product No.||ISY994iZS|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
Defective exchanges for identical item within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer.
Manufacturer contact information: Universal Devices, Tel: (818) 631-0333
Customers Also Bought