Now anyone can cut electricity costs and find out which appliances are worth keeping plugged in. Simply connect an appliance to the meter and it tells you the monthly cost. The unit measures consumption by the kilowatt-hour - the same way as your local utility company. By using this device, you can figure out how efficient each appliance actually is. Now you can decide if it's finally time to get that shiny new refrigerator you've been eyeing or if your old air conditioner is actually the power hog you thought it was. You can calculate your cumulative electrical expenses and forecast usage by the day, week, month, or even an entire year. Also check the quality of your power by monitoring the voltage. With Power Monitoring For Dummies, you can now know "watts" killing you.
Kill A Watt meters are also available in the following configurations:Original Kill A Watt
- monitors power consumptionKill A Watt EZ
- adds running costsWireless Kill A Watt System
- remote wireless sensor sends date to display unitKill A Watt Power Strip
- 8-outlet power strip, surge protector, and energy meterKill A Watt Power Strip
- 10-outlet power strip, surge protector, and energy meter